- PagesHealth and Human Services is dedicated to consistently monitoring performance and determining ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the services it administers and the programs that support the administration of those services.
- PagesThis page contains information on how to submit an open records request to Texas Health and Human Services, as well as information on how to submit a request to the Department of State Health Services.
- PagesThis institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex and in some cases religion or political beliefs.
- PagesThe Compact with Texans describes the Texas Health and Human Services Commission's services, principles, and the process for filing complaints and requesting information.
- PagesThe Office of the Ombudsman assists when a program's complaint process cannot or does not satisfactorily resolve the issue.
- PagesThis notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
- PagesTexas Health and Human Services employees champion the rights of those we serve. Our ombudsmen advocate for clients, investigators look in to reports of fraud, waste and abuse, and civil rights staff ensure that clients receive the benefits for which they qualify, regardless of their race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, and disability, and in some cases political beliefs and sexual orientation ethnicity or abilities.