- PagesThe Healthy Community Collaborative grant program builds communities and collaboratives to support the recovery and housing stability of persons experiencing homelessness or who are at risk of homelessness.
Topics: Behavioral Health Services Providers
- PagesSenate Bill (S.B.) 8, 87th Legislature, 3rd Called Session, 2021, appropriates funds to the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) for grants to support Texas healthcare providers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics: COVID-19, Financial, Health Services Providers
- PagesHHS Brand Guide: Photography should communicate the HHS commitment to improving the care and well-being of Texans through the Champion archetype .
- PagesThe Texas HHS requires all awards of state and federal grants from the Department of State Health Services or HHS to have an established and approved rate in place to recover indirect costs.
Topics: Benefits, Financial
- PagesVendor training resources.
Topics: Financial, Contact
- PagesHHS resources, handbooks and policies for vendors seeking to contract with the agency.
- PagesThe primary focus of the HHS system, which includes the DSHS, is enhancing and protecting the health and well-being of Texans through effective health and human services and public health services. Many services are provided through outsourced contractual arrangements.
- PagesIn addition to contracting directly with HHS agencies, HUB businesses may find further opportunities available through subcontracting.
- PagesHUB Certification is available for an eligible business once the entity obtains an Employer Identification Number (EIN) and is registered with the Texas Secretary of State.
Topics: Financial, Licensing and Credentialing