Where Can I Find Services?

If you are looking for services such as WIC, SNAP, TANF or Medicaid, please visit 211Texas.org.

The search at https://resources.hhs.texas.gov/pages/find-services will help you locate offices that can help you with aging, disability, behavioral health and intellectual or developmental disabilities services.

If you are unsure how HHS can help you, call 855-937-2372 to talk to a trained professional.