Help with Benefits and the Your Texas Benefits Website
Visit Your Texas Benefits or use the Your Texas Benefits mobile app to manage your benefits. You can get help with the website or with your benefits by calling 2-1-1 or 877-541-7905 (select your language and then Option 2).
Lone Star Card
- What do I do if I've been approved but haven't received the card yet?
- I've lost my card. How can I get a replacement?
Questions about Provider Licensing, Credentialing and Regulation
- General child care regulation questions: visit our website or email us.
- Child Care Regulation Account Portal: visit our website or email us.
- Certified nurse aides: visit our website or email us.
- Medication aides: visit our website or email us.
- Long-term care providers.
- Long-term care provider license confirmations.
- Long-term care provider policy questions.
- TULIP questions: visit our website, call 512-438-2630 or email us.
Help with Downloading a Form
If you need help downloading a form, visit our troubleshooting page.
File a Complaint Against a Provider
Any person with knowledge of substandard care provided by any HHS-regulated health care facility may file a complaint.
- Click here for details on submitting a complaint.
- Long-term care complaints: call 800-458-9858.
- Health care regulation complaints: call 888-973-0022 (select Option 4 for acute care or Option 8 for substance abuse).
- Email us.
Technical Issues with this Website
If you find pages or links that are not working on this site, email us. Please make sure to include the link of the page that you are having trouble with.