- Advisory Committee NewsJune 30, 2022HHSC will consider the applicants' qualifications, background and interest in serving on the Perinatal Advisory Council.
- Press Release/Media AdvisoryJune 10, 2022The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is inviting qualified job-seekers to learn more about a career working for the state during a two-day hiring event on Tuesday, June 14 and Wednesday, June 15.
- Press Release/Media AdvisoryMay 24, 2022The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is hosting a two-day hiring event on Wednesday, May 25 and Thursday, May 26 for qualified job seekers who are interested in a career working for the state.
- Press Release/Media AdvisoryMay 24, 2022The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is hosting a two-day hiring event on Tuesday, May 24 and Wednesday, May 25 for qualified job seekers who are interested in a career working for the state.
- Press Release/Media AdvisoryMay 4, 2022The Corpus Christi State Supported Living Center is hosting a hiring event on Wednesday, May 11, 2022. The facility is looking to fill dozens of positions, including direct care staff, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Registered Nurses.
- PagesWe are actively recruiting two types of positions statewide: surveyors and provider investigators.
Topics: Jobs, Long-term Care Providers
- NewsFebruary 28, 2022HHSC is coordinating with The University of Texas at Austin to preserve historical Austin State Hospital records to make them accessible for researchers and the public.
Topics: Data, Mental Health
- PagesPersonal care attendants — also known as community attendants, personal care assistants and direct service workers — help people with disabilities live independently in their own homes and communities.
- PagesThe Office of the State Forensic Director (OSFD) works at the intersection of behavioral health and justice systems to improve the statewide coordination and oversight of forensic services and prevent justice-involvement for people with mental illness, substance use disorders, and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Topics: Mental Health