Revision 22-2; Effective May 1, 2022
The program provider must:
- immediately inform the SC if the program provider becomes aware that an individual is ineligible for HCS or TxHmL program services;
- enter a "suspension" in the HHSC data system;
- keep the SC informed by communicating any change(s) in the situation immediately upon becoming aware of the change(s);
- update the suspension record in the HHSC data system to change the suspension reason if the reason changes during the suspension period; this is done without entering a new suspension record or changing the suspension begin date; and
- immediately inform the SC and end the "suspension" in the HHSC data system when an individual has resumed participation in the HCS or TxHmL program.