Advisors must document the:
- alien's status and how you verified it;
- USCIS document's expiration date if any;
- basis of alien's eligibility or ineligibility; and
- temporary eligibility period for the alien, described in A-354.4, Procedures for Verifying 40 Quarters, if applicable.
Advisors must document the verification number from the SAVE inquiry in case comments.
Advisors must document the proof of citizenship, if questionable.
TANF and Medical Programs except TA 31, TP 32, TP 33, TP 34, TP 35 and TP 36
Advisors must document proof of citizenship.
Advisors must document the alien's:
- date of entry; and
- continuous presence, if necessary to establish eligibility.
Medical Programs except TA 31, TP 32, TP 33, TP 34, TP 35 and TP 36
When using a verification source from Level 2, the advisor must document the reason Level 1 was not used.
Copies of the document used to verify citizenship must be legible and non-questionable.