- PagesThe purpose of Complaint and Incident Intake is to provide efficient and effective services to all individuals and their family members by ensuring that their service options and complaints regarding the service delivery system are addressed in a timely manner.
- PagesThis page contains information on how to report suspected fraud or misuse of state resources as well as frequently-asked questions.
- PagesRights are what you can do and how you are treated based on laws and rules. Our rights include making our own decisions, choosing where to live and being treated with respect.
- PagesThe HHS Office of the Ombudsman helps resolve all HHS complaints.
- PagesTexas Health and Human Services employees champion the rights of those we serve. Our ombudsmen advocate for clients, investigators look in to reports of fraud, waste and abuse, and civil rights staff ensure that clients receive the benefits for which they qualify, regardless of their race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, and disability, and in some cases political beliefs and sexual orientation ethnicity or abilities.