- Reports and Presentations
- PagesThe Mental Health and Substance Abuse Public Reporting System collects and displays performance and outcome measures for Mental Health and Substance Use Services. The data is intended to be available for public viewing and to elicit public input into the desired mental health and substance use data elements. The Mental Health and Substance use service data is posted for public viewing every six months during the fiscal year.
- PagesUtilization Management Guidelines & Manual for Texas behavioral health providers
- PagesUniform transportation standards for behavioral health providers in Texas
- PagesHHS has more than 50 handbooks which outline the rules employees and contracted providers are held accountable for when providing services to eligible Texans. We provide these for all Texans to view as part of our effort to be transparent in service delivery. HHS Handbooks