How IDD PES Can Help You

IDD Program Eligibility & Support (IDD PES) has both advisors and reviewers. Reviewers can help with level of care determinations.

Contact advisors with Home and Community-based Services (HCS) for questions regarding:

  • HCS enrollments
  • Transfers from one HCS provider to another
  • Individual suspensions and terminations
  • Technical assistance

LIDDAs should reach out to their assigned advisor. If you don't know who your advisor is, or have other IDD PES questions:

Who to call for other issues?

  • Questions about level of need or renewal and revision of Individual Plan of Care (IPC)
    • Call IDD Utilization Review (UR) at 512-438-5055
  • Denied payments or reimbursement for adaptive aids, minor home modifications and dental services
    • Call Provider Claims Services - HCS at 512-438-2200 (Option 5)
  • Basic LTCOP Functionality, form submission, sequencing, LTCOP Form Error Messages, TexMedConnect Claims Issues, Web-based Remittance and Status (R&S) Reports
    • Call Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) Long-Term Care (LTC) Help Desk 1-800-626-4117 (Option 1)
  • Technical problems with the CARE system
    • Call the Help Desk at 512-438-4720 or 888-952-4357
  • Making changes to HCS/TxHmL contract
  • Questions about an individual's HCS/TxHmL program vacancy:
  • Questions or concerns about an individual's rights, health or safety:
    • Call IDD Ombudsman at 800-458-9858
  • Questions about rates:
    • Call the Provider Finance HCS/TxHmL Rate Reviews at 512-424-6637
  • Questions about compliance reviews:
  • Questions regarding an individual's Medicaid eligibility:
    • Call your local HHSC office or Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) office for children receiving Medicaid through DFPS
      • Both can be reached by calling 2-1-1
    • Social Security Administration (SSA) at 800-772-1213