IDD Program Eligibility and Support (IDD PES) and Utilization Review (IDD UR) encompasses several separate — but closely aligned — functions related to:
Program Eligibility and Support (IDD PES)
- Diagnostic and functional eligibility, Level of Care (LOC), Intellectual Disability and Related Conditions (ID/RC) assessment;
- Level of Need (LON) at enrollment (ID/RC Purpose Code 2 only);
- Programmatic eligibility; and
- Enrollments, transfers, suspensions, and terminations.
Utilization Review (IDD UR)
- Individual Plans of Care (IPC)
- ID/RC (Level of Need PC 3 and PC 4),
- Inventory for Client and Agency Planning (ICAP) and
- Transition Assistance Services (TAS)
This website is designed as a resource for current Home and Community-based Services (HCS), Texas Home Living (TxHmL) and Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons with an Intellectual Disability (ICF/IID) program providers.
The site will help answer questions regarding: