DBMD Waiver Service Provider Computer-based Training
This training is designed to provide Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities services providers with information on developing and completing a successful service planning packet. Within this training you will find information regarding:
- Submission of enrollment, renewal and revised individual plan of care packets
- Specific information for completing IPC forms, transfers, Intellectual Disability/Related Condition Assessment forms and individual program plans
- The most common mistakes made with each of these
At the end of the course, service providers must complete a test with a score of 80% or higher and print a certificate of completion.
Access the DBMD CBT training through the HHSC Learning Portal.
DBMD Quarterly Webinars
DBMD Quarterly Webinar, September 7, 2023
- September 7, 2023, Webinar Recording
- September 7, 2023, Webinar Presentation (PDF)
- September 7, 2023, Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
DBMD Quarterly Webinar, June 8, 2023
- June 8, 2023, Webinar Recording
- June 8, 2023, Webinar Presentation (PDF)
- June 8, 2023, Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)