Apply for a New License

Below you will find links and forms necessary for obtaining a new license or acquiring an additional specialized competency.

Military Benefits

Texas law grants certain benefits to military service members, military spouses, and veterans. For important information regarding these benefits, refer to the Military Service Member, Veteran, or Military Spouse Supplemental Form (PDF)

Becoming an Affiliate Sex Offender Treatment Provider

Additional Privileges