Below you will find links and forms necessary for obtaining a new license or acquiring an additional specialized competency.
Texas law grants certain benefits to military service members, military spouses, and veterans. For important information regarding these benefits, refer to the Military Service Member, Veteran, or Military Spouse Supplemental Form (PDF)
Becoming an Affiliate Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- To provide treatment services to sex offender populations, you must first become an Affiliate Sex Offender Treatment Provider before becoming a Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Provider. This will allow you to work under the supervision of an LSOTP with supervisor status. For ASOTP and LSOTP eligibility criteria, refer to Texas Administrative Code Title 22 (22 TAC) §810.3(c).
- Application Cover Letter (PDF)
- Application for Licensure (PDF)
- Application Questionnaire (PDF)
- Letter of Reference (PDF)
- Supervision Form (PDF)
- Contract of Supervision for ASOTP form (PDF)
- Application Coupon (PDF)