Have you heard we’re hiring?
Join a team that cares.
We have openings for the following:
- Food service workers
- Building maintenance workers
- Direct Support Professionals
- Social workers
San Angelo State Supported Living Center offers outstanding benefits and career advancement opportunities. Learn more at our careers page.
11640 US Highway 87 North
Carlsbad, Texas 76934
- Opened in 1969.
- The 1,031-acre living center is home to 138 people.
- 950 full-time positions.
- Managed by Elizabeth Love.
- Serves a 38-county area: Andrews, Borden, Brewster, Coke, Concho, Crane, Crockett, Culberson, Dawson, Ector, Fisher, Gaines, Garza, Glasscock, Howard, Hudspeth, Irion, Jeff Davis, Kent, Loving, Martin, Midland, Mitchell, Nolan, Pecos, Presidio, Reagan, Reeves, Runnels, Scurry, Sterling, Terrell, Terry, Tom Green, Upton, Ward, Winkler and Yoakum. Winkler and Yoakum.
We encourage family members and friends to visit their loved ones at the facility. Please arrange your visit before coming and check in at the front gate when you arrive.
How to Arrange a Tour
- Call the living center’s Community Relations Office at 325-465-2259.
- Press tours are available by calling 512-424-6951.
Vocational services provide residents with training and work opportunities in the community. Call 325-465-2443 to learn more.