Have you heard we’re hiring?
Join a team that cares.
We have openings for the following:
- Food service workers
- Building maintenance workers
- Direct Support Professionals
- Social workers
Brenham State Supported Living Center offers outstanding benefits and career advancement opportunities. Learn more at our careers page.
We serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who need medical, habilitative, or behavioral supports beyond what’s available to them in the community. Our campus provides care and staff supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4001 Texas 36 South
Brenham, Texas 77833
- Opened in 1974.
- The 200-acre living center is home to 264 people.
- 1,067 full-time positions.
- Managed by Director Michael Gartner.
- Serves a 10-county area: Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Montgomery, Robertson, Walker and Washington.
We encourage family members and friends to visit their loved ones at our facility. Please arrange your visit before coming and check in at the administration building when you arrive.
How to Arrange a Tour
- Call the living center’s Community Relations Office at 979-836-4511.
- Press tours are available by calling 512-424-6951.
Patrick Heard Park
Patrick Heard Park is a large picnic area and pavilion. It is accessible to people of various abilities and offers bathroom facilities. Call 979-836-4511 to make a reservation.
Lillian A. Wilder Memorial Chapel
Residents and family members can use the chapel, which includes a kitchen and conference room and is accessible to people of various abilities. Call 979-836-4511 to make a reservation.
Vocational services provide residents with workforce training and work opportunities in the community. Call 979-251-7822 to learn more.