Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
People in Texas interested in the Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHCN) Program complete Form 3031 to apply for services.
When to Prepare
Case managers may help applicants complete Form 3031 or individuals may complete the form on behalf of the person who needs help.
The completed and signed Form 3031, and completed and signed Form 3034, CSHCN Physician/Dental Assessment, and any necessary documents should be submitted to a CSHCN regional office. Regional office locations and phone numbers are listed on the form.
Complete all sections of Form 3031. If completing by hand, print and use dark ink. Note: If you need assistance or require language services, call 800-252-8023.
- If you are self-employed, provide the most recent tax return showing adjusted gross income, receipts for expenses from the last 60 days, and the Self-Employment Income form (call a regional office or 800-252-8023 if you need this form).
- Sign and date Form 3031.
- Have a doctor or dentist, or their appropriate delegate, complete Form 3034, CSHCN Physician/Dental Assessment.
- Attach all necessary documents.
- Return Form 3031 and all documents to a CSHCN regional office. Regional office locations and phone numbers are listed on the form, or call 800-252-8023 if you have any questions.