The Comprehensive Continuum of Care (CCC) for Women program provides pregnant women and women with dependent children comprehensive case management services. These services aim to reduce barriers to treatment, encourage motivation, improve and balance life situations, and promote engagement in long-term recovery.
Benefits of CCC Services
- Home visits
- Assistance with transportation
- Family-based and peer support services
- Support throughout treatment and recovery
- Financial assistance for housing, utilities, child-care, and identification documents (determined on a case-by-case basis)
Who Is Eligible for CCC Services?
Women who meet the following criteria:
- Texas residents 18 years of age and older; and
- Diagnosed with a substance use disorder; and
- Enrolled in pre-admission, concurrent, or post-substance use treatment services and:
- In the third trimester of pregnancy;
- Have dependent children who can attend treatment; or
children in custody of the state, who will be released to their mother’s care while she is attending treatment.
How Do I Get CCC Services?
You can get CCC services through one of the following: