Partners are a vital component to the Texercise initiative. By promoting the initiative and providing reinforcement items incentives for participants they provide a means to create ongoing awareness about the benefits of regular fitness and nutrition.
Become a Texercise Champion
If you are committed to helping adults in your community live healthier lives, consider becoming a Texercise Champion.
Champions advocate for — and help implement — Texercise and other physical activity programs for adults in their community.
Champions get support and resources including:
- A Texercise Champions Kit that includes electronic resources, a Texercise Classic kit, Texercise polo shirt and a media/promotions guide.
- Access to free or low-cost wellness programs including Texercise, fall prevention programs, and Walk Across Texas.
To get started, email Texercise.
Become a Partner
Texercise partners help provide individuals and communities with valuable resources and motivation. If you are interested in partnering with HHSC to promote Texercise in your community, please email Texercise.
Who are Our Partners?
- Brookdale Senior Living Solutions
- Changing the Way We Age
- Cooper Aerobics Center
- Sam's Club
- Senior Resource Guide
- Tom Thumb
- AARP Driver Safety Program
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- Coming of Age: Serving Travis County
- Elder Options of Texas
- Texas Recreations and Park Society
- Texas Retired Teachers Association
Texas HHS is an equal opportunity provider.