Partners are a vital component to the Texercise initiative. By promoting the initiative and providing reinforcement items incentives for participants they provide a means to create ongoing awareness about the benefits of regular fitness and nutrition.
Become a Texercise Champion
If you are committed to helping adults in your community live healthier lives, consider becoming a Texercise Champion.
Champions advocate for — and help implement — Texercise and other physical activity programs for adults in their community.
Champions get support and resources including:
- A Texercise Champions Kit that includes electronic resources, a Texercise Classic kit, Texercise polo shirt and a media/promotions guide.
- Access to free or low-cost wellness programs including Texercise, fall prevention programs, and Walk Across Texas.
To get started, email Texercise@hhs.texas.gov.
Become a Partner
Texercise partners help provide individuals and communities with valuable resources and motivation. If you are interested in partnering with HHSC to promote Texercise in your community, please email Texercise@hhs.texas.gov.
Who are Our Partners?
- Brookdale Senior Living Solutions
- Changing the Way We Age
- Cooper Aerobics Center
- Sam's Club
- Senior Resource Guide
- Tom Thumb
- AARP Driver Safety Program
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- Coming of Age: Serving Travis County
- Elder Options of Texas
- Texas Recreations and Park Society
- Texas Retired Teachers Association
Texas HHS is an equal opportunity provider.