Programs for Children and Adults with Disabilities

If you're looking for long-term care services and want to know what your options are, call 2-1-1, our hotline service for helping you find the services you need.

You can also visit an Aging and Disability Resource Center to get help finding and applying for programs for seniors and people with disabilities.

Learn more about other programs for people with disabilities.

If you have an intellectual or developmental disability or multiple disabilities, a local intellectual and developmental disability authority can help you find the services you need.

Learn more and find a LIDDA near you.

What Can We Help You Find?

I get Supplemental Security Income (SSI).

You can get Medicaid coverage, including long-term services and supports.

I'm a low-income adult with a disability or parent of a child with a disability and need health care coverage.

Medicaid can provide health care and long-term services and supports to children and adults with disabilities.

People with disabilities can get services through a nursing facility, care facility for people with IDD or can get help in the home.

I have a disability, work and need health care coverage.

Medicaid Buy-In for Adults allows people with disabilities who work to "buy-in" to Medicaid.

I have a child with a disability, but I make too much money to get Medicaid.

Medicaid Buy-In for Children (MBIC) lets families of children with disabilities "buy-in" to Medicaid.