Have you heard we’re hiring?
Join a team that cares.
We have openings for the following:
- Food service workers
- Building maintenance workers
- Direct Support Professionals
- Social workers
San Antonio State Supported Living Center offers outstanding benefits and career advancement opportunities. Learn more at our careers page.
We serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who need medical, habilitative or behavioral supports beyond what’s available to them in the community. Our campus provides care and staff supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
6711 S. New Braunfels
San Antonio, Texas 78223
- Opened in 1978.
- The 40-acre living center is home to 224 people.
- 829 full-time positions.
- Managed by Director Ralph Henry.
- Serves a 10-county area: Atascosa, Bexar, Dimmit, Frio, Karnes, La Salle, Maverick, McMullen, Wilson and Zavala.
We encourage family members and friends to visit their loved ones at the facility. Please arrange your visit before coming and check in at the administration building when you arrive.
How to Arrange a Tour
- Call the living center’s Community Relations Office at 210-531-3729.
- Press tours are available by calling 512-424-6951.
Vocational services provide residents with training and work opportunities in the community. Call 210-532-9610 to learn more.