Have you heard we’re hiring?
Join a team that cares.
We have openings for the following:
- Food service workers
- Building maintenance workers
- Direct Support Professionals
- Social workers
Richmond State Supported Living Center offers outstanding benefits and career advancement opportunities. Learn more at our careers page.
We serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who need medical, habilitative or behavioral supports beyond what’s available to them in the community. Our campus provides care and staff supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
2100 Preston St.
Richmond, Texas 77469
- Opened in 1968.
- The 241-acre living center is home to 320 people.
- 1,314 full-time positions.
- Managed by Director Cheryl Rhodes.
- Serves a 13-county area: Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Colorado, Fort Bend, Galveston, Hardin, Harris, Jefferson, Matagorda, Orange, Waller and Wharton.
We encourage family members and friends to visit their loved ones at the facility. Please arrange your visit before coming and check in at the administration building when you arrive.
How to Arrange a Tour
- Call the living center’s Community Relations Office at 281-344-4525.
- Press tours are available by calling 512-424-6951.
Vocational services provide residents with workforce training and work opportunities in the community. Call 281-344-4400 to learn more.