Have you heard we’re hiring?
Join a team that cares.
We have openings for the following:
- Food service workers
- Building maintenance workers
- Direct Support Professionals
- Rehabilitation technicians in vocational education
- Social workers
Mexia State Supported Living Center offers outstanding benefits and career advancement opportunities. Learn more at our careers page.
We serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who need medical, habilitative or behavioral supports beyond what’s available to them in the community. Our campus provides care and staff supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
540 Chapel Drive
Mexia, Texas 76667-3490
- Opened in 1946.
- The 215-acre living center is home to 220 people.
- 1,254 full-time positions.
- Managed by Director Melinda Gentry.
- Serves a 12-county area: Bell, Bosque, Coryell, Falls, Freestone, Hamilton, Hill, Lampasas, Limestone, McLennan, Milam and Tarrant.
We encourage family members and friends to visit their loved ones at our facility. Please arrange your visit before coming and check in at the administration building when you arrive.
How to Arrange a Tour
- Call the living center’s Community Relations Office at 254-562-2821.
- Press tours are available by calling 512-424-6951.
Vocational services provide residents with workforce training and work opportunities in the community. Call 254-562-1975 to learn more.