Have you heard we’re hiring?
Join a team that cares.
We have openings for the following:
- Food service workers
- Building maintenance workers
- Direct Support Professionals
- Social workers
Lubbock State Supported Living Center offers outstanding benefits and career advancement opportunities. Learn more at our careers page.
We serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who need medical, habilitative or behavioral supports beyond what’s available to them in the community. Our campus provides care and staff supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
3401 North University Ave.
Lubbock, Texas 79415
- Opened in 1969.
- The 226-acre living center is home to 204 people.
- 864 full-time positions.
- Managed by Director Robin Seale-Gutierrez.
- Serves a 54-county area: Archer, Armstrong, Bailey, Baylor, Briscoe, Carson, Castro, Childress, Clay, Cochran, Collingsworth, Cottle, Crosby, Dallam, Deaf Smith, Dickens, Donley, Floyd, Foard, Gray, Hale, Hall, Hansford, Hardeman, Hartley, Haskell, Hemphill, Hockley, Hutchinson, Jack, King, Knox, Lamb, Lipscomb, Lubbock, Lynn, Montague, Moore, Motley, Ochiltree, Oldham, Parmer, Potter, Randall, Roberts, Sherman, Stonewall, Swisher, Throckmorton, Wheeler, Wichita, Wilbarger, Wise and Young.
We encourage family members and friends to visit their loved ones at our facility. Please arrange your visit before coming and check in at the administration building when you arrive.
How to Arrange a Tour
- Call the living center’s Community Relations Office at 806-741-3800.
- Press tours are available by calling 512-424-6951.