Have you heard we’re hiring?
Join a team that cares.
We have openings for the following:
- Food service workers
- Building maintenance workers
- Direct Support Professionals
- Social workers
El Paso State Supported Living Center offers outstanding benefits and career advancement opportunities. Learn more at our careers page.
We serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who need medical, habilitative or behavioral supports beyond what’s available to them in the community. Our campus provides care and staff supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
6700 Delta Drive
El Paso, Texas 79905
- Opened in 1974.
- The 20-acre living center is home to 97 people.
- 465 full-time positions.
- Managed by Director Laura Moore.
- Serves El Paso County.
We encourage family members and friends to visit their loved ones at our facility. Please arrange your visit before coming and check in at the administration building when you arrive.
How to Arrange a Tour
- Call the living center’s Community Relations Office at 915-782-6300.
- Press tours are available by calling 512-424-6951.
Vocational services provide residents with training and work opportunities in the community. Call 915-782-6579 to learn more.