Have you heard we’re hiring?
Join a team that cares.
We have openings for the following:
- Food service workers
- Building maintenance workers
- Direct Support Professionals
- Social workers
Corpus Christi State Supported Living Center offers outstanding benefits and career advancement opportunities. Learn more at our careers page.
902 Airport Road
Corpus Christi, Texas 78405
- Opened in 1970.
- The 104-acre living center is home to 172 people.
- 663 full-time positions.
- Managed by Director Melissa Gongaware.
- Serves a 21-county area: Aransas, Bee, Brooks, Calhoun, De Witt, Duval, Goliad, Jackson, Jim Hogg, Jim Wells, Kenedy, Kleberg, Lavaca, Live Oak, Nueces, Refugio, San Patricio, Starr, Victoria, Webb and Zapata.
We encourage family members and friends to visit their loved ones at our facility. Please arrange your visit before coming and check in at the administration building when you arrive.
How to Arrange a Tour
- Call the living center’s Community Relations Office at 361-888-5301.
- Press tours are available by calling 512-424-6951.
Vocational services provide residents with training and work opportunities in the community. Call 361-844-7599 to learn more.