Note: These documents are in PDF format unless otherwise indicated.
- Information Letter No. 12-60: Change in Policy Regarding Supported Employment Referrals to the Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
- Information Letter No. 11-118, Cost Reporting Requirements for Supported Employment and Employment Assistance
- Information Letter 10-122, Referral to DARS for Individuals Who are Interested in Employment (PDF)
- Information Letter 10-99, Endorsement of DADS Supported Employment Initiative
- Information Letter 10-08, Supported Employment Transportation Requirements
- Information Letter 09-175, Employment Services Training and Technical Assistance Initiative
- Information Letter 08-26, Revised Coordination and Notification Process for Vocational Rehabilitation and Supported Employment Services