- PagesMedicaid is a healthcare program for low-income people. If you care for a child already getting Medicaid, you might be able to get Medicaid for yourself.
Topics: Benefits, Children, Health
- PagesFrequently asked questions about Medicaid and the Your Texas Benefits Medicaid card.
Topics: Benefits, Health
- PagesInformation about the Medicaid Transformation Waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- PagesEach month, HHSC requires nursing facilities who participate in the Medicaid program to report census on occupied Medicaid bed days, census of the licensed beds and children under the age 22.
Topics: Long-term Care Providers, Reporting, Data
- PagesChildren's Medicaid is a health care program for children in low-income families. CHIP is a health care program for children whose families earn too much to get Medicaid but cannot afford health insurance.
Topics: Benefits, Children, Disability, Financial, Health
- PagesThe Medicaid Buy-In for Children program offers low-cost Medicaid services to children with disabilities in families that make too much money to get Medicaid.
Topics: Health, Children
- PagesThe Medicaid Buy-In program offers low-cost Medicaid services to adults with disabilities who work.
- PagesFind information about claims, Medicaid enrollment, and contacts and resources for both.
Topics: Health, Medicaid Business Resources
- PagesMost Medicaid services and all Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) services are delivered through health plans. If you have Medicaid or CHIP, your health plan makes sure you get the health care services you need.
Topics: Benefits, Children, Financial, Health
- PagesA list of QEI resources for Medicaid and Chip