Delivery System Reform Incentive Program (DSRIP) Statewide Events Calendar
No new events at this time.
Key Waiver Dates
- October 25, 2021 – Final date to submit questions regarding Category C October reporting and inform HHSC of any issues with DY10 data in the Category C Reporting Template or the DSRIP Online Reporting System.
- October 29, 2021 – Final date to submit questions regarding Category A, Category B, and Category D October reporting and inform HHSC of any issues with DY10 data in the DSRIP Online Reporting System.
- October 31, 2021, 11:59 pm – Due date for providers to submit October DY10 DSRIP reporting using the DSRIP Online Reporting System and to upload applicable Category A, Category C and Category D templates using the DSRIP Online Reporting System, and email the Related Strategies reporting template to the HHSC Waiver mailbox. DO NOT upload the Related Strategies reporting template to the DSRIP Online Reporting System. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- November 1, 2021 – HHSC will begin review of the October reports and supporting documentation.
- November 15, 2021 – due date for anchors to submit anchor administrative cost claiming for DY10 Round 2.
- November 16, 2021 – HHSC will post the estimated IGT due for October reporting based on milestones and metrics reported as achieved. Final IGT due will be based on HHSC review and approval.
- November 19, 2021, 5:00 pm – Due date for IGT Entities to approve and comment on their affiliated providers’ October reported progress on metrics using the IGT tab for DY7-10 projects.
- December 1, 2021 – Due date for submitting any IGT changes in entities or proportion of IGT among entities to HHSC using the IGT Entity Change Form that is posted under Other 1115 Medicaid Waiver Forms on the DSRIP Online Reporting System’s Bulletin Board.
- December 10, 2021 - HHSC and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) will complete their review and approval of October DY10 reports or request additional information (referred to as NMI) regarding the data reported. Note that HHSC completes multiple levels of review prior to determining that a milestone/metric requires additional information.
- If additional information is requested, the DSRIP payment related to the milestone/metric will not be included with January DSRIP payments.
- December 14, 2021 - Estimated date for Provider Finance to send IGT notification.
- January 5, 2022 – IGT settlement date for October reporting.
- January 14, 2022, 11:59 pm - Due date for providers to submit responses to HHSC requests for additional information (NMI requests) on October reported SAR requirements and reported Category A-D milestones/metrics achievement. Providers should include "NMI" in the file name when uploading documentation in response to NMI requests.
- January 19, 2022 – October reporting DY10 DSRIP payments processed for transferring hospitals.
- January 28, 2022 – October reporting DY9 DSRIP payments for all providers and DY10 DSRIP payments processed for providers that were not paid on January 20, 2022. There are separate transactions for each payment for each DY.
- February 25, 2022 - HHSC and CMS will approve or deny the additional information submitted in response to HHSC comments on October reported milestone/metric achievement. Approved reports will be included for payment in the next DSRIP payment period, estimated for July 2022.