- To inquire when SNAP clients have not accessed benefits in the past three months.
- To provide the client the date that additional information is needed or the benefits will be denied.
Note: The Data Base Worksheet enters the date that all information must be received and not the final action date.
When to Prepare
Complete Form H1030 upon receipt of RF-14, Monthly Food Stamp Reminder.
Number of Copies
An original and two copies.
Give the original to the client and request that the client contact Centralized Benefit Services on or before the due date.
File the first copy with the advisor’s case action, until the client contacts the advisor. The second copy serves as a suspense document for reference while the case is on hold.
The requirements are listed in the Texas Works Manager's Guide.
- Enter the date Form H1030 is completed, the advisor's name, office address and phone number in the upper right corner.
- Enter the name of the legal aid on the bottom of the form.
- Enter the date that the client must contact the advisor to provide the information.