The Vendor Drug Program (VDP) Payment File Portal (PFP) is a browser-based portal to obtain pharmacy remittance advice files. All VDP-enrolled pharmacy providers are eligible to create a free account.
Refer to the Pharmacy Payment chapter of the Pharmacy Provider Procedure Manual to learn more about the pharmacy payment process. Download the Pharmacy Provider Procedure Manual from the Texas Vendor Drug Program Downloads page.
- After registering for the PFP, the user receives a user ID and temporary password by email.
- When users access the PFP for the first time, they receive a prompt to change their password.
- Every 60 days after registration, a prompt is sent to the user by email to change passwords.
- To reset an expired password, the user can call the Conduent Technical Support & Interfaces Desk. Users will need to provide the pharmacy NPI, contact information and email address.
- After 90 days of inactivity, access is terminated.
- When logged into the PFP the user will see a listing of all new payment files.
- Pharmacies will receive both a weekly payment register in the Portable Document Format (PDF) and the standard ASC X12N 835 Health Care Payment/Advice. Once posted, the files will remain on the PFP for 30 days.
- To download the 835 Advice, select the link that contains "From EDI". Select Save and choose the location on your computer where the document is to be saved. Locate the downloaded document and right click on the document. Select “Open With” and choose a text editor/reading application to display your 835 in the ANSI X12 format.
- To download the PDF version, select the link that contains “From RA” and click “Download”.
The PFP is online at https://moveit.services.conduent.com/. The PFP is accessible only through the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, which is available free from Microsoft.com.
- If you choose to send this document via email, please electronically encrypt your information prior to sending potentially protected health information.
Direct questions about this form to the Conduent Technical Support and Interfaces Desk at 888-701-1713 or by email to PharmacyMoveIT@Conduent.com.