- PagesA chemical dependency treatment facility may be any facility that offers treatment for persons with chemical dependency. HHSC develops rules that establish minimum standards for chemical dependency treatment facility licensing procedures and registration procedures.
Topics: Health Care Facilities Regulation, Licensing and Credentialing, Substance Use
- PagesInformation for and about Substance Use Disorder Service Providers
Topics: Behavioral Health Services Providers, Mental Health, Substance Use, Licensing and Credentialing
- PagesThe Healthy Community Collaborative program promotes collaboration between public and private sectors to integrate services for people experiencing homelessness and mental illness and/or substance use disorders.
Topics: Behavioral Health Services Providers, Mental Health, Policy, Substance Use
- PagesInformation about the Clinical Management for Behavioral Health Services (CMBS) system for providers.
Topics: Behavioral Health Services Providers, Substance Use
- PagesA listing of Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHCs) in Texas
Topics: Behavioral Health Services Providers, Mental Health, Substance Use