- PagesTexas Chemical Dependency Treatment Facility provider information
- PagesThe Texas Targeted Opioid Response expands access to treatment, prevention and early intervention, and provides long-term recovery supports for people with a history of, or who are at risk for developing, opioid use disorders and overdose.
- PagesInformation for and about Substance Use Disorder Service Providers
- PagesThe Healthy Community Collaborative program promotes collaboration between public and private sectors to integrate services for people experiencing homelessness and mental illness and/or substance use disorders.
- PagesInformation about the Clinical Management for Behavioral Health Services (CMBS) system for providers.