- Provider NewsMarch 15, 2022Texas Health and Human Services is accepting comments from stakeholders on the following draft rules. The comment period ends March 28, 2022.
Topics: Long-term Care Providers, Policy
- PagesRules and Standards for Child Care in Texas
Topics: Child Care Licensing/Regulation, Licensing and Credentialing, Policy
- PagesInformation about controlling persons for child care providers.
Topics: Child Care Licensing/Regulation, Policy
- PagesThe Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA) [PDF] expands, extends and enhances outreach efforts to beneficiaries on Medicare Part D and for those with limited income. The State Health Insurance Program (SHIP), the Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) and the Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC) are coordinating efforts to provide outreach to Texas beneficiaries with limited incomes statewide, and for general Part D outreach and assistance to beneficiaries in rural areas.
Topics: Long-term Care Providers, Aging, Policy
- PagesTexas Area Agencies on Aging procedural information.
Topics: Long-term Care Providers, Policy, Aging
- PagesLicensing and regulation information for Home and Community-based Services (HCS) program providers in Texas.
Topics: COVID-19, Disability, Licensing and Credentialing, Long-term Care Providers, Policy