- Provider NewsMarch 15, 2022Texas Health and Human Services is accepting comments from stakeholders on the following draft rules. The comment period ends March 28, 2022.
Topics: Long-term Care Providers, Policy
- PagesRules and Standards for Child Care in Texas
Topics: Child Care Licensing/Regulation, Licensing and Credentialing, Policy
- PagesInformation about controlling persons for child care providers.
Topics: Child Care Licensing/Regulation, Policy
- PagesHome Delivered Meals provides nutritious noontime meals delivered to people in their homes on a scheduled basis. Meals may also be delivered to a location other than an individual's home, provided the location is within the provider's service area and is approved by the case worker. Those eligible for HDM are aged 18 years or older. An interest list is maintained for people interested in applying for this program. This page contains information for HDM providers.
Topics: Long-term Care Providers, Food, Policy, Licensing and Credentialing, Contact
- PagesLicensing and regulation information for Home and Community-based Services (HCS) program providers in Texas.
Topics: COVID-19, Disability, Licensing and Credentialing, Long-term Care Providers, Policy