- Provider NewsMarch 15, 2022Texas Health and Human Services is accepting comments from stakeholders on the following draft rules. The comment period ends March 28, 2022.
Topics: Long-term Care Providers, Policy
- PagesThe Code of Professional Conduct of the National Association of the Deaf (NAD) and the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc. (RID), has been adopted by HHSC Rules to govern the professional conduct of interpreters/transliterators certified by HHSC.
Topics: Assistive Services Providers, Licensing and Credentialing, Policy
- PagesForms used by BEI
Topics: Assistive Services Providers, Disability, Policy, Licensing and Credentialing
- PagesBEI Statutes & Rules
Topics: Disability, Licensing and Credentialing, Policy, Assistive Services Providers
- PagesThe Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA) [PDF] expands, extends and enhances outreach efforts to beneficiaries on Medicare Part D and for those with limited income. The State Health Insurance Program (SHIP), the Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) and the Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC) are coordinating efforts to provide outreach to Texas beneficiaries with limited incomes statewide, and for general Part D outreach and assistance to beneficiaries in rural areas.
Topics: Long-term Care Providers, Aging, Policy
- PagesTexas Area Agencies on Aging procedural information.
Topics: Long-term Care Providers, Policy, Aging