Welcome to Texas WIC's online ordering system. Browse the catalog to order from a variety of WIC materials. Many items can be printed from a PDF.
To learn more, you can view our Frequently Asked Questions.
Log in to the WIC Catalog
Authorized WIC staff or designated contacts from Texas Ten Step hospitals have login credentials for ordering WIC materials. Please note that only the designated contact person on the Texas Ten Step application can place orders. If you don't know your facility's designated contact person, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact WICMaterials@hhs.texas.gov for more information.
Browse the WIC Catalog
Don't have a login? You can browse WIC materials by clicking the link below. To request materials, email WICMaterials@hhs.texas.gov.
Email requests must include:
- Your name
- Company name
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Stock number and title of materials
- Quantity requested, maximum 50 per item (see the ordering limits below).
Browse Order Limits
- Items marked "Restricted for WIC Use Only" are reserved for WIC staff.
- Texas residents: WIC provides up to 50 courtesy copies of print materials per month. You can also print copies using the PDFs provided online.
- Out-of-state residents: WIC provides one courtesy copy per item. You can print as many copies as you like from items with an online PDF.
- Hospitals and birth centers can apply for the Texas Ten Step designation by emailing email@example.com. Once approved, these designated facilities can order directly from the catalog by logging in.