OASIS Training Course Descriptions
Reporting OASIS Information – Webinar Recording
For Licensed and Certified Home Health Agencies (HHAs): This recorded webinar training covers the requirements for reporting OASIS information to CMS via the Internet Quality Improvement and Evaluation System (iQIES). This presentation is designed for HHA staff responsible for:
- Compliance with the Reporting Regulations
- Submission of OASIS assessments to the iQIES system
- Interpreting OASIS Final Validation Reports (FVRs); and
This recorded training does not contain each state and federal regulation nor are the regulations contained in their entirety. The HHA is responsible for complying with all regulations.
Attendees will be required to register using a valid name and email address to view the recording.
Reporting OASIS Training recorded webinar.
OASIS for Administrators
This course covers the regulatory aspects of OASIS reporting for the following Home Health Conditions of Participation (COPs):
- §42 CFR 484.55 (Comprehensive Assessment)
- §42 CFR 484.50 (Patient Rights)
- §42 CFR 484.40 (Release of Patient Identifiable OASIS Information)
- §42 CFR 484.45 (OASIS Reporting)
Credit for Administrators and Alternate Administrators
- Participants must attend the entire webinar training to receive a certificate for 2.5 administrator clock hours for Part 1 and 2 administrator clock hours for Part 2. (For example, do not log off early and/or sign on late).
- Participant attendance times will be reviewed before clock hour certificates are awarded.
- Participants must complete the evaluation after the webinar to receive clock hours.
- Certificates will be sent by email after attendance time and evaluation criteria confirmed to be met.
- You must have provided your legal name and a valid email address to receive the certificate.
- HHSC is not responsible for technical problems participants may experience.
- Each participant will receive an individual webinar registration link to use and only the registered participant will receive credit for attending. Do not share your link; participation time will not calculate.
- No CEUs are provided.
Note: This class certificate applies only to administrators and alternate administrators employed at Medicare certified home health agencies and at licensed home health agencies seeking Medicare certification.
Review 26 TAC §558.259 for the detailed licensure regulatory requirements related to the acceptable qualified training for administrators.
Register for each webinar part separately. Registration links are individualized to one participant. Do not share your link if you are seeking administrator clock hours. Only the registrant will be recognized as participating.
New registration links coming soon!
OASIS for Clinicians
OASIS-E Items in Section A – Patient Tracking & Administrative Info
This webinar will provide foundational guidance on assessment items found in Section A of the OASIS-E Data Set. This webinar is for registered nurses and physical, occupational, and speech therapists that collect OASIS Data.
Tuesday, February 27, 2024
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Central Time
Register for OASIS-E Items in Section A – Patient Tracking & Administrative Info
These webinars will not be recorded. No certificates, continuing education credits or administrator clock hours will be provided.
For additional information, email LTCR Joint Training.
OASIS Help Desk
The OASIS Help Desk can be reached at 833-769-1945.