- Health and Human Services Federal Poverty Guidelines
- HHS Federal Poverty Guidelines – Optional Copay Table Based on Monthly Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Epilepsy Foundation of America
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Texas Veterans Portal
- Epilepsy - Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Report Concerns of Unsafe Drivers
A person can anonymously submit to the Texas Department of Public Safety, in writing, their concerns of drivers who might have a medical condition that could affect their ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
Information can be submitted to DPS by mail, fax or email.
Texas Department of Public Safety
Enforcement and Compliance Service
P.O. Box 4087
Austin, TX 78773-0320