Please note that you will need to register for an account on the HHS Learning Portal if you have not already done so. You will be asked to enter your login credentials when you access the modules. These modules are located on the Early Intervention Specialists Training page.
This module was designed to help ECI program personnel:
- Understand their role in the Family Cost Share (FCS) system,
- Know the legal requirements for implementing FCS,
- Be sensitive and culturally competent in financial discussions with families,
- Accurately complete FCS calculations and forms, and
- Review the FCS Agreement and adjust a family’s maximum charge, as appropriate.
The Module Overview (PDF) provides more information about the purpose and features of this training.
File Viewer Information
The minimum software requirements for viewing published content in Articulate Storyline requires use of browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla or Apple Safari. Internet Explorer is not recommended and may cause conflicts that will prevent the module from displaying properly.
If experiencing technical difficulties, contact Trellanie Bostic at email@example.com, or 512-438-4376.