If you are interested in ordering ECI publications, please create an account in the ECI online materials ordering system. These materials are available at no charge to you.
How to Use the Ordering System
Creating your account
- To create an account, visit https://hhsc.mypinnaclecart.com/
- Click on the word “Register” at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions provided on the page.
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
Placing your order
- Log into your account.
- Click on HHSC on the left-hand side of the page.
- Find Early Childhood Intervention in the list that appears in the middle of the page.
- Click on the words “Early Childhood Intervention”.
- The ECI publications available will appear.
- You are able to sort the publications by clicking on the black arrow to the right of the words “Sort by: Name”.
- You can also conduct a search for a publication by using the Search box on the right-hand side of the page.
- IMPORTANT: Enter the quantity of publications you want to order in the box below the image of the publication. Then click the “Add to Cart” button.
- Your shopping cart is in a box on the right-hand side of the page. All publications you order should appear in the cart. The publication name and quantity are shown.
- When you are finished with ordering, click on the word “Checkout” in the Shopping Cart.
- Under the “Shipping Address/Method” section, click on the “Edit Shipping Address” button to enter a new shipping address. If you have multiple addresses linked to your account, click on the button next to the address you want to use. Then click the “Use this Address” button.
- Under the “Payment Method” section click in the box next to “By placing an order, you agree with our Terms and Conditions”. Then click the “Place Order” button.
- Click “Logout” at the top of the page to log out of the system.
You will receive two email notifications from HHSC Forms & Publications following the placement of your order.
- You will receive an email notification indicating your order has been received referencing your order number.
- You will receive an email notification indicating your order has been shipped referencing your shipping tracking number.
If you do not receive an email shortly after ordering, check your Junk Mail folder. You may want to add this email to your list of safe senders in your email program.
You will be able to track the status of your orders through the FedEx tracking system.
Changing or canceling an order
You will have an opportunity to verify your order before placing it, but once an order number has been issued, the order cannot be changed or cancelled via the electronic ordering system. If you do want to change or cancel something you ordered, you can email Susan Drapela as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee your order can be changed or cancelled as the process begins immediately upon receipt of your order.
Accessing Account Information
- Log into your account.
- Click on My Order to view all previous orders you have placed.
- Click on My Profile to view or change your name, address, email and phone number.
- Click on Address Book to view the various addresses you have saved or to add a new address. You can also edit or delete existing addresses.
Accessible order form
The Public Order Form (MS-Word) is accessible to people with disabilities who need an alternate format. Once you complete the form, print it and fax it to 512-302-2637. You also may call 512-424-6580 to place an order, or email the form to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a visual impairment. Is there an accessible form I can use to order materials?
Answer: Yes. The Public Order Form (MS-Word) is accessible to people with disabilities. Simply click the link, download it, complete it and fax it to 512-302-2637, or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org You also may call 512-424-6580 to place an order.
I am an ECI Contractor and I have forgotten my password. What do I do?
Answer: Call 512-424-6580 or email Susan Drapela for assistance.