FEI Systems recently updated the content covered in the monthly Critical Incident Management System (CIMS) Provider Demonstrations. FEI will host monthly provider demonstration webinars starting at 10 a.m. Oct. 10 through Dec. 12.
This applies to:
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services providers
- Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities providers
- Home and Community-based Services providers
- Texas Home Living providers
- Local intellectual and developmental disability authorities
Monthly provider demonstration webinars are offered to providers with access to the Critical Incident Management System. HHSC encourages providers to take advantage of these live training opportunities.
Register for the webinars by logging into CIMS and navigate to Help (top right of dashboard). Click on Help, then Training. Choose Register for Provider Demonstrations from the available courses.
Contact email@example.com for any questions or concerns.