HHSC will host a Minimum Data Set (MDS) webinar and provide an overview of medication reconciliation and clinical information. Nursing facility providers are urged to attend.
The webinar will cover:
- Medical and clinical documentation required by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- The new SNF QRP process measures on medication reconciliation.
- The addition of N0415 – High Risk Drug Classes.
- General information about drug reviews.
- The importance of accurate diagnoses in Section I and appropriate supporting documentation.
- The importance of coding accurate clinical information in Section J and the clinical record.
Overview of Medication Reconciliation and Clinical Information
Thursday, Aug. 24
noon–1 p.m. CDT
Register for the webinar.