HHSC has communicated the transition deadline of Oct. 1, 2023, and other changes related to the new, single and state-funded Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) vendor system, the HHAeXchange Portal.
Section 4710 of the EVV Policy Handbook states, “financial management services agencies must notify Consumer Directed Services employers 60 days in advance of the planned Go-Live date to allow time for retraining CDS employers and their CDS employees on the new EVV system.”
If transitioning to the HHAeXchange Portal by Oct. 1, 2023, FMSAs must notify CDS employers of the transition by Aug. 1.
HHSC will continue posting GovDelivery notices with updates related to HHAeXchange, such as trainings and other onboarding information.
- HHSC has implemented a compliance grace period from July 1, 2023, to Dec. 31, 2023, for all program providers, FMSAs and CDS employers.
- Register for an HHAeXchange Information Session webinar.
- Register for EVV GovDelivery to receive updates by email.
- Visit the HHSC EVV webpage for EVV resources.
- Visit the HHAeXchange Texas webpage for more information.