HHSC will host a Minimum Data Set webinar on changes scheduled for Oct. 1. Nursing facility providers are urged to attend.
The webinar will cover:
- An overview of MDS 3.0 Federal item set v1.18.11v4, scheduled for Oct. 1, and changes from the current item set Version 1.17.2
- Changes to the MDS 3.0 RAI User’s Manual v1.18.11
- CMS’ emphasis on outcome measures and cross-setting shared data elements SPADES used across Post-Acute Care settings
- CMS’ new emphasis on social determinants of health including Health Literacy
- New emphasis on transfer of health information at transitions of care
- Clinical coding concepts for functional status
Overview of Changes MDS 3.0 to Version 1.18.11
Thursday, July 27
noon–1 p.m. CDT
Register for the webinar.