Texas Health and Human Services Commission, along with The University of Texas Steve Hicks School of Social Work, will host the 2023 Quality in Long-Term Care Conference in person at the Renaissance Hotel in Austin on Aug. 22–23.
This year’s theme is, “Making a Commitment to Person-Centered Long-Term Care.”
The conference offers presentations from nationally and internationally recognized experts. Topics include:
- Caring for people with dementia
- Infection prevention and control
- Long COVID considerations in long-term care
- Current health care trends
- Cutting-edge advances in long-term care, aging and disability services.
The conference is free to attend and continuing education credit will be available for various health care disciplines. Online registration opens on Wednesday, June 7.
Email UT Steve Hicks School of Social Work for more information about this event.