Medicaid and CHIP Services (MCS) is hosting monthly meetings for Providers and Financial Management Services Agencies (FMSAs) who use the Long-term Care (LTC) Online Portal for the Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) waiver programs.
TMHP and HHSC staff from the following departments will be available to provide information and answer questions:
- Program Eligibility and Support
- Utilization Review
- Provider Claims Services
- Contract Administration and Provider Monitoring
Local Procedure Development and Support
Save the Date
The webinar will be held on the following date. We encourage Providers and FMSAs to invite staff who use the LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL programs.
- April 2023: Wednesday, April 12, 2023, from 10 a.m. – noon. Register for the webinar.
Standing Meeting Agenda
- Trending Issues – discuss trending issues and solutions to increase successful processing of forms.
- Training and Information Sharing – provide relevant training and updates.
- April topics include:
- Using the Provider Location Update (PLU) Form for moves/updates
- Entering Individualized Skills and Socialization in TMHP
- Highlighting Individualized Skills and Socialization Available Resources
- Questions and Answers – HCS/TxHmL Providers and FMSAs will have the opportunity to ask questions* regarding the LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL.
*To comply with HIPAA requirements, questions that include any identifying information for a specific individual will not be allowed during the monthly meetings.
We encourage Providers and FMSAs to submit questions that they would like addressed during the webinar as part of the registration process. All questions must be submitted by April 10, 2023.