HHSC adopted rules in:
- Chapter 744, Minimum Standards for School-Age and Before or After-School Programs
- Chapter 746, Minimum Standards for Child-Care Centers
- Chapter 747, Minimum Standards for Child-Care Homes
The rules are effective March 1.
Visit the Child Care Regulation Minimum Standards webpage to review:
- Revision Memos that summarize the rule changes
- Highlighted copies of the adopted rules that show the changes from previous rules
- Updated minimum standards courtesy publications
Visit the Texas Register to review a summary of comments HHSC received during the formal public comment period and HHSC’s responses to those comments, including whether HHSC made any changes to the rules.