Medicaid and CHIP Services (MCS) is hosting monthly meetings for Providers and Financial Management Services Agencies (FMSAs), who use the Long-term Care (LTC) Online Portal for the Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) waiver programs.
TMHP and HHSC staff from the following departments will be available to provide information and answer questions:
- Program Eligibility and Support
- Utilization Review
- Provider Claims Services
- Contract Administration & Provider Monitoring
- Local Procedure Development and Support
Save the Date
The webinar will be held on the following date. We encourage Providers and FMSAs to invite staff who use the LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL programs.
- January 2023: Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2023, from 10–11:30 a.m. CST
Register for the webinar.
Standing Meeting Agenda
- Trending Issues – discuss trending issues and solutions to increase successful processing of forms.
- Updates on LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL – provide relevant updates.
- Questions and Answers – HCS and TxHmL Providers and FMSAs will have the opportunity to ask questions* regarding the LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL.
*To comply with HIPAA requirements, questions that include any identifying information for a specific individual will not be allowed during the monthly meetings.
We encourage Providers and FMSAs to submit questions they would like addressed during the webinar as part of the registration process.