Medicaid and CHIP Services is hosting monthly meetings for providers and Financial Management Services Agencies who use the Long-term Care Online Portal for the Home and Community-based Services and Texas Home Living waiver programs.
Providers and FMSAs are encouraged to invite staff who use the LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL programs. The webinar will be held on the following date:
- Thursday, Dec. 8, 1–2:30 p.m.
Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership and HHSC staff from the following departments will provide information and answer questions:
- Program Eligibility and Support.
- Utilization Review.
- Provider Claims Services.
- Contract Administration and Provider Monitoring.
- Local Procedure Development and Support.
- Trending issues – discuss trending issues and solutions to increase successful processing of forms.
- Updates on LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL – provide relevant updates.
- Questions and Answers – HCS and TxHmL providers and FMSAs will have the opportunity to ask questions* regarding the LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL.
*To comply with HIPAA requirements, questions that include any identifying information for a specific person will not be allowed during the monthly meetings.