Medicaid and CHIP Services (MCS) is hosting monthly meetings for Providers and Financial Management Services Agencies (FMSAs) who use the Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal for the Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) waiver programs.
TMHP and HHSC staff from the following departments will be available to provide information and answer questions:
- Program Eligibility and Support
- Utilization Review
- Provider Claims Services
- Contract Administration & Provider Monitoring
- Local Procedure Development and Support
Save the Dates
The webinars will be held on the following dates. We encourage Providers and FMSAs to invite staff who use the LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL programs.
- November 2022: Wednesday, Nov. 9, 10–11 a.m. Register for the webinar.
- December 2022: Thursday, Dec. 8, 1–2 p.m. Register for the webinar.
Standing Meeting Agenda
- Trending Issues — discuss trending issues and solutions to increase successful processing of forms.
- Updates on LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL — provide relevant updates.
- Questions and Answers — HCS and TxHmL Providers and FMSAs will have the opportunity to ask questions* regarding LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL.
*To comply with HIPAA requirements, questions that include any identifying information for a specific individual will not be allowed during the monthly meetings.
Email Questions to TxHmL Policy.