HHSC adopted rules regarding a Suicide Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention Policy in:
- Chapter 748, Minimum Standards for General Residential Operations
- Chapter 749, Minimum Standards for Child-Placing Agencies
The rules are effective Sept. 19.
Visit the Child Care Regulation Minimum Standards webpage to review:
- Revision Memos for each chapter that summarize the rule changes
- Highlighted copies of the adopted rules that show the changes from previous rules
- Updated minimum standards courtesy publications
CCR will provide technical assistance for the first six months the rules are in effect, from Sept. 19 through March 19, 2023.
Visit the Texas Register to review a summary of comments HHSC received during the formal public comment period and HHSC’s response to the public comments, including whether HHSC made any changes to the rules.